Monday, May 12, 2008

Two new intros!





I've had a lot on my plate within the last few weeks. Not only the production for SOURCE (which by the way is coming along GREAT, should be done within the week)



Anyway, a few weeks ago I got an email from a Mr. David Shields. He requested if I could possibly make him a few intros. One intro for his film company - DMS ENTERTAINMENT LTD. and another for the mother production company - Studio32.



As noted I was in the process of producing SOURCE. So to me, these intros feel more rushed than some of the previous because of that. I used a basic tutorial for the base of the intro (something I don't do often) then I made my own adjustments to that tutorial, taking things out, adding things in... giving it my own style and flare. Enjoy.



Studio32 - Intro

-------------------

DMS ENTERTAINMENT LTD - Intro