Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the winner is... Par Avion!



As you might know Par Avion was my submission to the GamingTV.us "Laughs for Cash" contest. Today the winners were announced, and shockingly Par Avion took home first place.



From what I heard, it was an extremly close race between tavishhill2003 (the creator of VULVA - which took 2nd) and I.



Along with Tavish, there was some extremly stiff and talented competition in the contest. Such as Darkspire Films, Treeskunk Productions, and Hellhawk.



To me, all the videos were outrageously hilarious, and it was a great honor to be mentioned with such great talent of the likes. I had an amazing time participating in the contest, and I would like to thank the good guys over at GTV and Second Foundation for putting this amazing show on for us.



You can watch the GTV Awards Ceremony VIA the link below:

- Laughs for Cash Awards Ceremony