Friday, March 28, 2008

What a week!

I know lame-ass picture right! I was in a hurry to post this so I just whipped it up...


Today filming and production began for SOURCE. The first good bit of filming I was able to do alone in system link, provided the extra controllers (plus thanks to the smart people at Bungie... it's the only way for me to lower my weapon). I will not need any third party help from other people, until the next filming session. I have not set a date in stone for the next filming session as of yet, but I am really pushing for tomorrow (the 29th).



Production went well, the only trouble I had was with my capture card not wanting to encode the codecs correctly, but after about 30 minutes of wresting with it, restarting my computer and 10 cans of Mt. Dew later it finally wanted to cooperate with me. So, once I have decided on a set date for the MEAT as I call it of the episode... I will make a post. Until then, try to be on tomorrow night.





I guess it's time to official announce that I will be entering into the GTV: "Laughs for Cash" competition. It's a Halo 3 Comedy Machinima Contest with over 200 dollars in prizes. The deadline is in April, and filming and production began this week on the project. We are about half way at this point, and plan to hit the deadline with days to spare. Swing by GTV to read more about the contest.