Monday, March 24, 2008

Probable cause... righhht!



As of tonight (3/24/08) production and filming for SOURCE was to commence. BUT due to unexpected flaws in scheduling it did not. I could go into great detail of why it didn't, but I will spare you the trouble.



In short, I went out for a night on the town with some friends. I was expecting to be home around 10 o'clock CST to begin filming for episode one of SOURCE. Well... we ended up driving about an hour and a half away from my house (got into a bit of trouble with law) and I did not walk through my front door till about 11:30pm.



I apologize to those who were expecting to take part in the filming tonight, and I promise you that if I tell you a date and time for the next session it will be kept. You have my word.



Speaking of which, filming will officially start on Friday - March 28th. The reason for it being four days from now, is because I do have one MAJOR machinima project in mind in the near future. One that can possibly earn me some cash. You will know about that within the week. All I can say is that it will be based around Comedy - a first for me. That should be finished withing a few days, nothing big. But something that could be potentially worthy of due credit. Like I said you will know more about that in full coming this Friday.