Saturday, February 2, 2008

Eden Visuals and Fathom D.C.E.

Well guys, BIG NEWS. I have come to the decision to branch out from the Halo Machinima world, and broaden my horizons. With this choice I have decided to change the name of Eden Pictures to Eden Visuals. Pictures applies mainly to movie production. My new horizons are going to consist of Graphic Design, Photography, Machinima, Video Editing, Video Producing, Voice Acting, and of course Film Making. With new editing software coming in my near future, be prepared for some amazing stuff to come your way.



Also in this post I bring you the incredibly delayed Director's Cut Edition for Fathom. It features commentary by yours truly, and tells some details on how the film came together from SodaGod and I's perspective.



Fathom: The Director's Cut