Sunday, February 24, 2008

Coming this April



As mentioned in the last article, I am currently working on a new series. At the time the name was still in question. Well as you can see I have decided on a name "SOURCE".



The name has several significant meanings to the show, but it looks like you are going to have to wait until April to figure those meanings out. =)



What I can tell you, is the way production will take place. Procrastination takes a major roll in Machinima production (mainly because it's a lot of people's hobbies and not jobs. Free time isn't always "free" if you know what I mean) So to help ease this burden, I am going to film and edit three episodes for every one that I release. In other words, for every one episode that comes out you have the ease of mind knowing that two more episodes are finished as well, and will be released shortly after.



So again, April looks to be like a interesting, and hopefully entertaining month for us and you alike.