Monday, April 14, 2008

Par Avion - GTV Contest Entry

Par Avion is my entry for GamingTV: Laughs for Cash Competition. Par Avion is French for "By Air". I chose that title for the ironic meaning that it portrays to the film.



Description: I didn't really give the main character a name... actually I think I should probably do that. Hmm... it needs to be something epic/hardcore....how 'bout Ziek. Yeah that sounds good.



Ziek and his friends are playing online in a match on Guardian, when all the sudden the opposing team drops in a mysterious item. Ziek then picks up the item, only to be teleported against his will to various dimensions in the Halo Universe.



Noted: This is my first ever attempt at Comedy as Director, and I must say... I prefer Drama/Suspense. Also all the voices were done by Me alone.



Disclaimer: Par Avion is a spoof of many other machinamas. I respect each machinima and the director alike that I portrayed in this video. I chose these pieces of work, because of the talent and popularity behind them. It was all in good fun, if you get mad then you can kiss my ass 'cause you have no sense of humor.



I want to thank every single person that helped in the making of this movie. I can't name every person off because the list is too long. But I want to give a special shout-out to Otaconn, and BlindingEclipse because there contribution stood out over the rest! Thanks for pulling the the late hours and putting up with me guys!



Download